You are watching this because one of two things is taking place:
• You are unemployed and are looking for a job – or –
• You are employed and you are looking for another job.
Either way, you are going through a stressful transition in your life. Although it may not feel like it right now, you are on the brink of a new adventure. Good luck!
Here are several handy tips as you prepare:
1. Create a Vision Board.
2. Turn to friends, family, and contacts.
3. Surround yourself with positive people \
4. Your job search IS your job.
5. Know yourself, your strengths and your weaknesses.
6. Do not think you completely control your job search.
7. Your job search does not end with your next job.
8. Keep a diary of all resumes sent, all appointments and activities as it relates to your search.
10. Manage Social Networking.